Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Good Morning!

"Good Morning" -- Two words which I don't get to hear much often because of my erratic sleeping schedule... No, I do not work in night shift, but still its pretty hard for me to get up before afternoon. I think I have found the almost perfect solution now...
Waking up feeling refreshed is not a matter of how much you sleep. It’s about waking up in the correct stage of your sleep cycle. The aXbo alarm clock does just that and more. To use, simply put on the wireless wristband, set the time you need to wake up no matter what, and the aXbo alarm clock will attempt to detect the right time to wake you up, within a specified time window (e.g. 30 minutes). The aXbo also runs on mains and/or batteries, eliminating the problem of the alarm running out of juice in the middle of the night. And as a bonus, the aXbo also comes with 3 sleep-inducing melodies which automatically stop when aXbo notices that you’re asleep. Just what I need :P

It is still "almost" perfect, becuase I can't spend $244 on that... I am waiting for its cost to come down.

No comments: